Monday, July 22, 2013

So unexpected, but SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!

I started my journey with Jamberry without ever thinking that is was going to be life changing! I just thought I was just going to have cute nails all the time, and hopefuly get a few extra bucks here and there. Thankfully I have had SO much more than cute nails! Month by month I am killing my families debt because with jamberry, and because it is such an easy "sell" the quality of our lives is beginning to change! Last month a made over $600 with Jamberry, the one before that over $800, and so far this month I've made over $500 (there's more to come!)! Plus before the end of the month I'm fairly certain that I will be promoting within the company for the 4th time since signing in March and getting another $100 BONUS as well as a commission increase. Life is good. No complaints here :)

*let me know if you want the info for 1/2 off the already inexpensive $99 starter kit in JULY ONLY so that you can begin to experience positive changes in your life too. If I am, I have NO doubt that you can and will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment