Sunday, July 7, 2013

My Story...

I'm starting a new format for my Jamberry FB page, which I am VERY excited about!! And so...on "My Story Mondays" I will blogging about what's going on with me and my experience with Jamberry Nails. So let's get started...

Since starting this new venture, all I can I say is that I feel truly blessed! I began wondering if I was going to be able to "sell" this product, but soon into it realized that all I really needed to do was share it because women LOVE an inexpensive mani and pedi! Especially one that lasts!

I could go on and on about why I'm loving my new venture so much, but you don't have time for all that! So all I am really going to say for now is that I feel SO BLESSED! I have new friends, I always feel great about having A-M-A-Z-I-N-G nails, I'm making way more money than I ever imagined I would (seriously), and it's been a LOT easier then I ever imagined it would. Life is good, and I <3 my nails :)

No comments:

Post a Comment